The Cliburn brand stands for excellence in everything it does. That commitment extends far beyond the concert hall, classroom, or community center—to each of our partnerships with other fine cultural institutions and outstanding corporations.
For sponsorship opportunities, contact Daniel Stone at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aligning your brand with the Cliburn means:
- Putting your company in front of a worldwide audience that is intimately devoted to the art form you are supporting
- Offering your clients and key stakeholders an unparalleled cultural experience
- Directly accessing an influential group of North Texans
- Receiving recognition and exposure across media platforms and at a variety of events locally, nationally, and internationally
By producing an expanding roster of programs of the highest caliber, growing relationships with key international opinion leaders, and consistently utilizing the newest technologies, the Cliburn has continued to grow its reach since its beginnings in 1962.
- IN PERSON: Over 500,000 attend Cliburn concerts, competitions, and other programs over a four-year cycle.
- IN SCHOOL: The Cliburn piano travels over 4,000 miles annually to reach more than 47,000 students in 175 North Texas public elementary schools with interactive education programs.
- ONLINE: The fully-produced live webcast for the 2013 Cliburn Competition drew over half a million visits from 155 countries—for over 13 million minutes watched.
- IN THE NEWS: Hundreds of major outlets from around the globe cover the Cliburn competitions, winners, and programs—from The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Los Angeles Times, NPR, and Associated Press to Radio France, German Public Radio, Il Giornale della Musica (Italy), Rossiyskaya Gazeta (Russia), and Chopin Magazine (Japan).
- ON THE ROAD: The six 2013 Cliburn winners will collectively perform over 400 engagements in cities across the United States and the world in the three years following their win.
- ON THE AIR: Competition documentaries on PBS reach 105 million potential U.S. households for 92% coverage. Radio broadcasts of concerts are heard on 245 public radio stations across the country via American Public Media—listenership of approx. 1.3 million people each week.